1.我下个月底会回来。
2.我们有很多相似之处。
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
昨日参考答案:
1.你可以随时打电话给我。
You can call me any time.
2.感谢您过去一年来的支持。
Thank you for your support in the passing year.
3.我假期时真的需要好好放松一下。
I really need to kick back (relax) during the holiday season.
4.请把长途电话费的账单寄给我。
Please send me the trunk call (long distance call) bill.
5.我们的新产品刚刚推出上市,相信您乐于知道。
You will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product.
6. My pay rises were nothing compared to the rising prices of consumer goods.(英译汉)
我涨的工资与不断上涨的物价相比几乎算不得什么.
最新回复
I will come at the end of next month.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
We have much in common.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I believe I have not reached the peak of the career.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let's check the last Friday's meeting record.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
Taking the cost into consideration, we still make a great deal of money.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
和一般的想法不一样,绝大多数的好领导不是天生的,而是后天培养的。
2.我们有很多相似之处。We have a lot in common.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。I think i did not reach the top of my career.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。Please show us the meeting minutes of last friday.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。We have plenty of profit including the cost.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)于大众观念相反,事实上大多数卓越的领导人是后天的,不是先天的.
I will come back on the end of next month.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
We are similar in many aspects.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I believe that i have not reached the top of my career.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let's look at the cahier of past Friday.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
We have gained pretty penny even concluding the cost.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
跟大众的想法相反,大部分好的领导者不是天生的,而是磨练出来的。
2.我们有很多相似之处。We have a lot in common.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。Let's go over the minutes of last Friday's meeting.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。Consider the cost, we also make a considerable fortune.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)和人们的普遍想法相反,大多数的优秀领导人是后天的,不是先天的.
I will be back by the end of next month
2.我们有很多相似之处。
We have a good many in conform
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
believe I have not reached the summit of my career
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let us have a look the meeting note of last Firday
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
We earn a huge sum of money even counting the cost
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
与流行观念相反,绝大多数优秀领导者都是后天培养的,而不是天生的
I will be back by the end of next month.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
There are a lot of similarities between us.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let's have a look at last friday's cahier.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
Count the cost in, we made a fortune out of it.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
与人们普遍的想法相反,好的领导不是天生的,而是后天培养的
[size=10.5pt]我下个月底会回来。
[size=10.5pt]I will be back late of next month.
[size=11.5pt]
[size=11.5pt]2.
[size=10.5pt]我们有很多相似之处。
[size=10.5pt]We have many similarities.
[size=11.5pt]
[size=11.5pt]3.
[size=10.5pt]我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
[size=10.5pt]It is my belief that my career haven’t reached its peak.
[size=11.5pt]
[size=11.5pt]4.
[size=10.5pt]让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
[size=10.5pt]Please let us take a look of the memo of last Friday.
[size=11.5pt]
[size=11.5pt]5.
[size=10.5pt]把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
[size=10.5pt]We have earned lots of money with the account of our cost.
[size=11.5pt]
[size=11.5pt]6.
[size=10.5pt]contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.([size=10.5pt]英译汉[size=10.5pt])
[size=11.5pt]和大多数人认为的相反,大部分杰出的领导者是后天造就的,并非天生。[size=11.5pt]
2.we have a lot of similarities.
3.I don't believe I have reached the peak of my career.
4.Let's have a look at the last friday's meeting minutes.
5.Counting in the cost , we also make a considerable profit.
6.与普遍的观念相反,绝大多数优秀的领导者是后天培养的,而非天生如此。
I'll come back by the end of next month.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
Much aspects of us are similar.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I think i'm still not on the top of my career .
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let's have a look at the minutes of last Friday.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
Even though including the cost ,we earn a great much money.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
与人们普遍的信仰恰恰相反,好的领导者并非是天生的,而是靠后来的培养.
i will be backat the end of next month
2.我们有很多相似之处。
we are in common at many aspects.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
i believe i have not reach the peak of my career.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
please show me the meeting record of last Friday.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
we have made a fortune depite the costs inclusive.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
与普遍的观点相反。好的领导人是培养出来的,而不是天生的。
I will come back in the end of next month.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
We have much similar thing.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I believe that I haven't reached the peak of my career.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Please show us the meeting record of last friday.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
We have owned much money even despite the cost.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
与大众的观点正好相反,大多数的领导都是磨练出来而不是天生的
I will be back at the end of next month.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
We have much common points.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I believe I have not reached the peak of the career yet.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let's have a look at last Friday's meeting record.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
Taking the cost into consideration, we still make a great deal of money.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉
与流行观念相反,绝大多数的好领导不是天生的,而是后天培养的
I will be back at the end of next month.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
We have so much in common.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I believe that i have not reach the peak of the career
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let's look into the record of the last Friday's meeting
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
We still make a great deal of money when considerating the cost
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉
和流行观念想法的是,大多数好的领导是后天培养的而非天生的
I will be back at the bottom of next month.(I will be back by the end of next month.)
2.我们有很多相似之处。
There is much similarity of us.(We have a lot in common.)
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I believe that I have not been at the top of my career.(I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.)
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let's look at the record of conference on last Friday.(Let's go over the minutes of last Friday's meeting.)
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
We earned a lot through cost has been calculated.(Allow for the cost , we have made a considerable fortune.)
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
与大众的认识相左,大多数优秀的领导人是后天养成的,而不是天生的。(与普遍看法相反,绝大多数优秀领导者都是后天培养的,而不是天生的。)
[ 本帖最后由 lazio14 于 2008-6-26 11:07 编辑 ]
I will be back next month
2.我们有很多相似之处。
We are similar with each other
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let's have a look at the meeting record last week
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
consider the cost we also make a considerable fortune
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
与当前流行的说法相反,杰出的领导是造就的,而不是生就的。
i will come back in next late month.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
we have many common things(points).
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
i belive that we have not reach the top of bisiness.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
let me look at the meeting record of last Firday.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
we have earn a lot including the cost.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
相反,对于民众信仰,大多数好的领导随着他而产生,而不是天生就有的。
I will come back in the end of next month.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
We have very much in common.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I believe that I have not yet reached the summit of my career.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
Let us go over the meeting record on last Friday.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
We have made a great profit even including the cost.
2.我们有很多相似之处。we are so much similar.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。i believe i have not reached the top of business.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。let us see the conference record for last friday.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。including the cost,we have earned much money.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
与普遍的说法相反,大多数领导人都不是天生的。
I will back next month end.
2.我们有很多相似之处。
we have a lot similar.
3.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
I believe i'm not get the top of my career.
4.让我们看一下上星期五的会议记录。
let we see the record of conference last Friday.
5.把成本算在内,我们也赚了一大笔。
Involve the cost, we have earn a great deal money.
6. contrary to popular belief, most good leaders are made, not born.(英译汉)
We have a lot of similarities.
I believe that I have not reached the pinnacle of the business.
Let us look at last Friday's record of the meeting.
Counting the cost, we also make a substantial.
和大多数人的想法相反,大部分杰出的领导者是后天练就的,并非天生。